Thursday 20 October 2011

Purple Dramatic Look using Wet 'n wild

So I was watching videos on youtube and I came across a video from one of my favourite beauty gurus, GlamLifeGuru. She did an amazing tutorial using the Wet `n Wild Lust 6 pan palette. I loved it so much I went out and bought the palette and did the tutorial the very next day :) I did take a picture of it and I thought that I would link the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ-Dg1AXLUU


Please go check out her channel she is an amzing guru and is super funny! I always enjoy watching her videos :)

If you want me to post how I personally did the tutorial let me know and I will be happy to do it! I did follow her steps and only made slight alterations that probably didn`t make it any different from what she did.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment